Meet MXT™. The Next Generation of Premium Hydraulics.
MXT™ was designed to address our customers’ evolving and varied application challenges.
Using materials science and process innovation, combined with a patent-pending construction, Gates now offers a new hydraulic solution that is lighter, stronger, and more flexible. Made with strong, high-performing reinforcement and high quality, abrasion-resistant rubber, MXT™ is a universally applicable premium product offering performance above industry standards. Its diversified application allows you to consolidate inventory while giving you exactly the hose you need, when you need it.
We believe operating challenges are made to be overcome. That’s why our customers choose Gates hose and hydraulic systems to power their most demanding fluid power applications.
Features of MegaSys™ MXT™:
- Patent pending in the U.S.
- Proprietary application of materials science and processing technology
- More flexible with lower force-to-bend ratio for faster and more ergonomic installation
- Lighter weight for easier handling
- Tested to 600,000 cycles, 3x industry standard (SAE J517 100R2, ISO1436 2SN R2 and EN 853 2SN's 200,000 cycle standard)
- Consolidate inventory from 20 to 6 hoses with MXT™ as a true universal, multi-use hydraulic hose
- Designed to be compatible exclusively with Gates MegaCrimp™ couplings
With Optional XtraTuff™ Plus Cover
Gates® XtraTuff™ Plus is also available on MXT™. Our latest material breakthrough is engineered for exceptional durability to cover your assets in the most demanding fluid power applications.
- 25x more abrasion resistant
- Enhanced ozone resistance
- No impact to flexibility
- Exceptional durability
- MSHA Certified
Gates MegaSys™ MXT™ Product Specifications:
- STANDARD: Meets SAE 100R16 and 100R17* dimension and performance. Meets SAE 100R2 and SAE 100R19* performance. * Applies only to sizes up to and including -12 for SAE 100R17 and -8 for SAE 100R19.
- CONSTRUCTION: Black, oil resistant, synthetic rubber tube. Braided high-tensile steel wire reinforcement.
- COVER: Black, abrasion resistant, synthetic rubber. Meets MSHA flame resistance.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40ºC to +100ºC (-40ºF to +212ºF)
||MIN. BEND RADIUS (INCH)
||MIN. BEND RADIUS (MM)
Gates MegaSys™ MXT™ is available now, contact Gates Australia at [email protected] or call +61 3 9797 9688.