NEXT-LEVEL PERFORMANCE THAT IS ENGINEERED TO MAXIMISE UPTIME AND BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY.
Built with our patented Xpiral™ woven spiral technology, MegaSys MXG 5K hydraulic hose is lightweight, highly flexible and qualified to ONE MILLION impulse cycles. MXG 5K exceeds the performance of wire spiral constructions, but with the lower weight and flexibility driven by Gates materials science technology. The XtraTuff Plus cover on MXG 5K hose offers 25X the abrasion resistance of standard covers, as well as impressive ozone resistance.
At Gates, we don’t limit our challenges, we challenge our limits. Using advancements in Gates R&D, we leveled up our hydraulic hose and engineered it to meet ever-tougher industrial and mobile equipment requirements, making a next-level performance hose that is a lot lighter, smaller, tougher and more agile.
Features & Benefits:
- Proprietary application of materials science and processing technology
- MXG 5K is 350 bar/5,075 psi/35.0 MPa working pressure
- Exceeds performance criteria of ISO 18752 350DC, SAE 100R13, EN856 R13, and ISO 3862 R13; sizes -10, -12 and -16 also rated for EN856 4SP
- For inventory consolidation, also exceeds SAE 100R19
- Certified MSHA Flame Resistant
- 1,000,000 cycle impulse life exceeds industry standards for longevity in the factory or the field
- Compact construction with excellent flexibility and lower force-to bend for faster and more ergonomic installation (force-to-bend is 25% better and OD is 5% smaller)
- 20% lighter weight for easier handling and installation
- Gates XtraTuff™ Plus cover comes standard on MXG, providing abrasion and ozone resistance
- Utilises Gates GS GlobalSpiral™ couplings compatible with Gates Crimpers
- STANDARD: Exceeds all criteria of ISO 18752 350DC, exceeds performance criteria of SAE 100R13, EN 856 R13, ISO 3862 R13 (sizes -10, -12 and -16 also exceeds EN 856 4SP performance requirements)
- CONSTRUCTION: Xpiral woven spiral construction with four layers of high-tensile steel wire reinforcement; black, oil-resistant, synthetic rubber tube
- COVER: Black, XtraTuff™ Plus abrasion resistant, ozone resistant, synthetic rubber; smooth cover
- CERTIFIED: MSHA Flame Resistant
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40°C to +121°C (-40°F to +250°F)
MXG™ 5K is now available from your local Gates hydraulic distributor, to find your nearest distributor click HERE.