INTRODUCING A NEWLY DESIGNED ETHYLENE ELASTOMER HIGH-TORQUE SYNCHRONOUS BELT.
Engineered with the latest in advanced technology and materials science expertise, Gates® PowerGrip™ GT4™ delivers the highest power-carrying capacity of any belt in its class. Utilising all-new advanced materials, Gates designed a belt with increased chemical resistance and larger temperature
The NEW GT4™ belt delivers improved performance over a wide range of industrial applications. The 8MGT and 14MGT pitches are the optimum choice for high-performance drives in the machine tool, paper and textile industries where durability and low maintenance are required.
From resource processing to heavy manufacturing, automated production to custom assembly — Gates solutions improve uptime, efficiency, productivity, reliability and safety for industries around the world.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Higher power-carrying capacity giving you the option to use a narrow belt
- No lubrication and no re-tensioning eliminates maintenance costs throughout the life of the belt
- Larger temperature range capability (-40° - +120°)
- Improves Ergonomics — less weight reduces fatigue and strain during installation
- Environmentally Friendly — made without harmful chlorinated compounds
Discover the superior performance, uptime, reliability and total cost of ownership with Gates® PowerGrip™ GT4™ belts for factories, plants and other industrial equipment. Combining advanced materials science and process engineering, Gates introduces a new belt-driven solution for narrower drives utilising all new materials offering larger temperature range capability, improved chemical resistance and higher power capacity.
WHY POWERGRIP™ GT4™?
- Larger Temperature Range
- Higher Power Capacity for Optimum Performance
- Improved Chemical Resistance
- Increased Uptime
- Improved Safety
- Improved Ergonomics
- Rust Free + Safe for Use in Food Handling Spaces
- Reduced Environmental Risk
- No Lubrication + No Stretching
- High Tooth Jump Resistance
- Standard widths of 20,30, 50, 85 mm (8MGT); 40, 55, 85, 115, 170 mm(14MGT)
- Fully operational in a wide range of temperatures: 40°C to +140°C (-40°F to +284°F) *For intermittent use
- Static conductive (ISO9563) and for conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU-ATEX
Watch the product overview video below:
Gates PowerGrip™ GT4™ is available now contact us HERE, or to find your nearest Gates distributor click HERE.
Gates is also conducting a webinar for the PowerGrip™ GT4™'s launch, covering the GT4™'s innovative construction and suitable applications, to register, click the 'REGISTER FOR WEBINAR' button below.
Quickly Design Industrial Synchronous and V-Belt Drives