The PowerBand® construction allows multiple belts to function as a single unit, with even load distribution and each strand fitting securely in the sheave groove.
Recommended for multiple V-belt drives exposed to pulsating or heavy shock loads which can make belts whip, turn over or jump off the drive.
- The Tie Band assures high lateral rigidity, guiding the belt in a straight line and preventing it from coming off the drive.
- Gates Curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for equal loading and uniform wear.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- The Flex-Weave® Cover is a patented fabric construction for longer cover life, providing extended protection to the belt core from oil, dirt and heat.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
- Made-To-Order Belt Lengths are available in any size from: 3V (45 to 220 inch), 5V (50 to 660 inch) and 8V (100 to 660 inch). Check with Customer Service for minimum order quantity and manufacturing lead time.
Super HC® Pulleys
Belt part number is constructed by placing the (#) number of strands required followed by a slash (/) in front of the belt size.
For Example, 5/3V800 represents a 3V800 with 5 joined strands.
Belt product number is 8 or 9 digits constructed of product series prefix, number of strands, and belt length.
For example, 93855080 represents a "3V" section PowerBand (9385) with 5 strands (5) that is 80.0 inches (080) long.
Quickly Design Industrial Synchronous and V-Belt Drives