Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ – 5MGT belts are ideally suited for use in machine tool, roller chain, small conveyors and compact drives where space is a problem.
5MGT Poly Chain® GT™ belts are now available in Gates Carbon construction. This new construction provides the highest capacity and accuracy combination possible in a compact drive.
- Teeth and body are made of a lightweight polyurethane compound, specially blended for adhesion to the cords and fabric.
- The carbon fibre tensile cords provide extraordinary power carrying capacity.
- Flex fatigue life of carbon is exceptional, and its high impact strength withstands shocks and surge loading.
- Substantially increased power ratings.
- High efficiency and accuracy positive drive.
- Maintenance free.
- Cut maintenance and downtime.
- Carbon cords easily handle shock loads.
- No lubrication required.
- Inert to most acids, chemicals and water.
- No need for constant re-tensioning.
Temperature Range: -54°C to + 85°C
Quickly Design Industrial Synchronous and V-Belt Drives