Trying to reduce your energy bill? Experiencing downtime to re-tension and lubricate your roller chain? High moisture, oil or chemicals causing you problems?
Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ synchronous belts are the solution.
- 400% greater capacity than HTD belts
- 5% energy savings over V-belts
- 99% efficiency for life of the drive
- Cut maintenance & downtime
- Reduce weight and overhung loads
- Over 120,000 possible drive combinations
- Inert to most acids, chemicals and water
Poly Chain® GT™ Sprocket Range
- Width-for-width roller chain conversions
- No stretch
- No lubrication
- No re-tensioning
- Outlasts roller chain up to 4 to 1
- Outlasts roller chain sprockets 10 to 1
- Inside & backside idlers can be used
Unlike rubber synchronous belts the unique construction of Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ belts allow them to easily cope with wet or washdown applications and environments. Stainless steel sprockets and bushings together with Poly Chain® GT™Carbon™ belts are the ideal wet drive solution.
Stainless Steel Sprockets & Bushes
If, for any reason, the Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ belt drive system does not meet your expectations during the first 90 days, just return all components to your Gates distributor for a full refund *
* To qualify for the 90 day risk free guarantee, the belt drive system must use a new Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ belt, Poly Chain® GT™ sprockets and bushings. The drive must be designed using Gates design software and installed in partnership with Gates.
|PROVEN SUCCESS STORIES
Gates engineers can help develop the best drive solution for your particular application and need.
A collection of successful case studies utilising Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ can be found on our case studies page.
To find out how we can help you improve efficiency and reduce maintenance costs contact us HERE.
Quickly Design Industrial Synchronous and V-Belt Drives