For Severe Operating Conditions Found on Stationary Engines, Construction Equipment and Off-Road Vehicle Applications
Nitrile tube specially compounded to handle common coolants and additives.
- Four-ply woven, heavy-duty fabric reinforcement
- Neoprene cover resists heat, abrasion and oil
- Handles higher temperatures and resists petroleum additives
- Exceeds SAE 20R1 (Class B Tube, Class C Cover, Heavy Wall)
- Reduces water loss from water permeating the hose wall and cover, a distinct advantage over silicone
- Engineered to resist electrochemical degradation – the leading cause of hose failure
- Temperature rating: –40°C to +100°C, intermittent to 125°C
- Packaging: 0.91m lengths, 1 each
Caution: Do not use for gasoline or diesel transfer applications.