High powered motors. Shock loads from sudden starts and stops.
Dirty operating environments. High heat. Contamination from oil or solvents.
Predator® V-belts handle them all.
- Maintenance free
- Aramid cords easily handle shock loads
- Bareback cover protects against slippage and punctures
- Replace MTO 8V drives with Standard SPC ones
- Reduce overhung loads
- No increase in shaft load
COMPACT DRIVE SAVES SPACE, WEIGHT AND MONEY
Predator® V-Belts can handle up to 2.2 times more power the equivalent size standard V-belt. A more compact drive that weighs less, puts less strain on costlier components, and uses fewer belts. All of which saves your money. See the difference in the following examples:
|Compared with standard V-belt drives, the compact Predator® drive provides greater power capacity in half the width and weight, at a third of the cost, with no change in shaft loads. Predator® V-belts provide the ideal solution to replace costly, made to order, 8V belt drive pulleys with standard SPB or SPC.
If, for any reason, the Predator® belt drive system does not meet your expectations during the first 90 days, just return all components to your Gates distributor for a full refund *
* To qualify for the 90 day risk free guarantee, the belt drive system must use a new Predator® V-belts, pulleys and bushings. The drive must be designed using Gates design software and installed in partnership with Gates.
PROVEN SUCCESS STORIES
Gates engineers can help develop the best drive solution for your particular application and need.
A collection of successful case studies utilising Predator® can be found at our case studies page.
Quickly Design Industrial Synchronous and V-Belt Drives