PROPER MAINTENANCE FOR THE LONG HAUL
Gates Complete™ FleetRunner™ kits make it easy to perform proper serpentine system service. One part number gets you everything you need in one package, so you can keep your fleet on the job. Some kits offer improvements over OE designs, solving problems that have been discovered through thousands of kilometres of heavy-duty maintenance histories.
GATES COMPLETE™ FLEETRUNNER™ SERPENTINE KITS INCLUDE:
- OE exact FleetRunner™ belts
- Green Stripe™ DriveAlign™ heavy-duty belt tensioner
- Exact length tensioner bolt
- Pulleys as required
- FleetRunner™ belts are engineered to handle high kilometre, high idle times and high temperatures in abusive environments
- FleetRunner™ belts last 34% longer than OE, and 4 times longer than any other after market belts
- Tensioner round spring design and patented damping mechanism extends tensioner life - up to 3 times longer than any other aftermarket tensioner
Downtime is the enemy for over-the-road fleet operations. Install Gates Complete Heavy-Duty Serpentine Kits and have complete confidence in a complete repair.
NOTHING BEATS COMPLETE™. Gates Complete™ FleetRunner™ Serpentine Kits offer:
- Increased ticket value and shop profitability
- Reduced comebacks and warranty returns
- Maximized customer satisfaction
- All necessary OE-quality parts for a complete system restoration
- Simple ordering - no more sourcing parts separately
SYSTEM COMPONENTS ARE DESIGNED TO WORK AND WEAR TOGETHER
It’s important to use a systems approach when you diagnose and service the serpentine belt drive. When a high kilometre belt is replaced, the tensioner has likely met its life cycle as well. Replacing the tensioner is critical to avoiding breakdowns.
Fleet managers trust Gates for the highest quality parts, comprehensive training, and superior engineering support. Contact your Gates representative and learn how you can benefit from one-number, Complete Serpentine kits.
To find out more contact Gates Australia directly HERE.