GATES AIMEX 2019 PROMOTION
Official Terms & Conditions:
1. Promoter is Gates Australia Pty Ltd 1-15 Hydrive Close, South Dandenong Vic 3175. ABN 36 006576 754.
2. All residents of Australia (18 years and above) may enter except for Gates Australia employees and their respective families.
3. Prize consist of a A BBQ EVENT HELD AT THE WINNERS ADDRESS WITH GATES SPONSORED DRIVER Andrei Heimgartner (Supercars). Subject to availability and driver schedule, where a mutual time and location can be negotiated, valued at $500 RRP (1st prize)
4. If the prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
5. If for any reason any elements of the specified prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to replace it with a prize of the same or higher value and of similar specification, subject to any written requirements of a regulatory authority.
6. Prizes are not transferable, saleable or exchangeable and cannot be taken or redeemed as cash or equivalent.
7. The Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to this Competition or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose regarding any prize or any component of any prize.
8. To qualify the customer must complete the Gates-Southcott entry form on the ipad on the Gates-Southcott AIMEX 2019 stand. Including information such as: full name, email, postcode, mobile phone number and other requested information and submitting the fully completed entry form before the AIMEX closes that day. One entry only per customer.
9. Promotion commences 10am Tuesday 27th August 2019. Promotion Finishes 4pm Thursday 29th August 2019.
10. Gates will collate customer entries for the duration of the promotion. All entrants will be allocated one ticket into the barrel draw. The first ticket drawn from the barrel will be declared the winner of the A BBQ EVENT HELD AT THE WINNERS ADDRESS WITH GATES SPONSORED DRIVER Andrei Heimgartner (Supercars) at RRP: $500. Total prize pool $1000 (Nationally)
11. The draw will take place Monday 2nd September 2019 at Gates Australia P/L, 1-15 Hydrive Close, Dandenong South, VIC 3175 at 12pm.
12. The winners will be notified via telephone and email within two business days of the prize draw taking place.
13. The promoter may conduct further draws at Gates Australia, 1-15 Hydrive Close, Dandenong South, VIC 3175 for any unclaimed prizes at 12pm on 2nd December 2019.
14. All entries must be submitted by a person and any automated entries, fraudulent entries or entries by persons using an alias shall be invalid.
15. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of being run as planned, including without limitation due to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition or the reputation of this Competition or that of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to regulatory approval, if required.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time and its sole discretion, to:
a. Conduct security and/or verification checks to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including their eligibility to enter);
b. disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
c. disqualify any individual who tampers with, or otherwise benefits from another person tampering with, the entry process; or
d. disqualify any entrant who engages in conduct which is misleading, deception, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill of reputation.
18. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity or details of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity or details of the entrant.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the Promoter’s website is the entrant’s sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entrants’ use (or attempted use) of the Promoter’s website.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including their officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, loss of business or loss of goodwill or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Competition, including without limitation, where arising out of the following:|
e. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
f. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
g. any entry or prize claim that is cancelled, delayed, interrupted, diverted, late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or otherwise);
h. any variation in prize value or specification to that stated or referred to in these Terms and Conditions;
i. any tax liability or similar charge incurred by a Winner or the entrant; or
j. the use or attempted use of a prize by a Winner or any other third party.
22. All entries and the content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by
23. The laws of Australia apply to this Competition to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
24. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to this Competition are final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into in relation any aspect of this Competition.
26. Authorised Permit Numbers: NSW: LTPS/19/35849