Premo Flex® is the perfect choice for multiple applications requiring a highly flexible, cost effective hose with maximum resistance to petroleum oils, kerosene and fuel oil (up to 49°C).
||Premo Flex® is suitable for air and water applications, offering excellent weather and ozone resistance, and is non-conductive at 1000 volts D.C. Premo Flex® can also be used for transferring gasoline or diesel fuels (but is not suitable as a fuel line hose).
Premo Flex® 20 Metre Hose Coils:
- Available in 4 popular sizes 5/16", 3/8” 1/2” & 3/4”
- Offered in a convenient length
- Retail friendly packaging
Premo Flex® Multi Purpose Hose Covers a Diverse Array of Applications
- Suitable to any end market using or dealing with the following:
- Air tools/compressors
- Air supplies for applications requiring backpressure
- Water discharge applications
- Suitable for transfer of gasoline and diesel fuel (Note: not to be used as fuel line)
- Agriculture – Ag sprays, herbicides/pesticides
- Suitable for supplied air respirator hose (Tube meets former military air breathing spec for hydrocarbon off-gassing)
- Factories - Quarries - Construction - Agriculture - Forestry - Firefighting / Air breathing - Mining - Aluminium - Plants -
For more information see the Premo Flex® 20 Metre Hose Coils flyer below.
For more on Premo Flex® 20 Metre Hose, click here.