FEATURES OF MULTI MASTER™ SD MEGAFLEX®:
- Solve complex routings and use less hose with GATES Multi Master SD MegaFlex hose
- Simplify installation with kink-free 1:1 bend radius
- Consolidate your inventory
- Suitable for fuel, coolant, and hydraulic return, meets J30R5, J20R5, and 100R4
- Maximum resistance to air, water, petroleum, lubricating oils, and refined fuels
- Full suction & discharge capabilities
- MSHA Compliant
- Temperatures of -40°C to +121°C
- Sizes range from ¾” – 6”
- 150 to 350psi working pressure
- Clamped and crimped termination options
RECOMMENDED FOR: Applications requiring excellent flexibility and maximum resistance to air, water, coolant, petroleum lubricating oils, and refined fuels. Ideal for hydraulic return and suction lines, transferring refined fuels or other petroleum products, and 20R5 coolant lines.
TEMPERATURE: -40°C to +121°C (-40°F to +250°F). Laboratory tested for normal service. Increased operating temperatures will reduce hose assembly service life.
Warning: Do not convey fuels over +49°C (+120°F).
- Tube: Type C (Nitrile). Black.
- Reinforcement: Synthetic, high tensile textile reinforcement with steel wire helix.
- Cover: Type A (Chloroprene). Black, corrugated.
- Design Factor: 4:1
COUPLINGS: 81 Gates GL couplings. Reference the Hose Coupling Section. Clamp over beaded nipple (low pressure application).
BRANDING: Continuous ink brand. Example: “Gates® Multi Master™ SD MegaFlex™ 2" (51.0 mm) SAE 20R5 B/C 25 psi (1.7 Bar) SAE 30R5-T2 22.5 PSI (1.5 Bar) / SAE 100R4-32 102 PSI (7.0 Bar) MSHA 2G-IC-11C Made in USA”
- General: Meets SAE 100R4, SAE J30R5, & SAE J20R5* (*except tube dimensions)
- Tube: ARPM (Class A), SAE J20 Class B
- Cover: MSHA, SAE J20 Class C.