Quad-Power® II PowerBand® offers a stable position in the pulleys and a smooth running solution for drives where single belts vibrate and rollover.
It consists of several V-belts joined together by a permanent, high strength tie band, thus being tougher than all the belts taken separately. Quad-Power® II PowerBand® is easy to install and offers a high resistance to vibrations.
- Narrow cross-section.
- Raw edge construction.
- Moulded notches.
- Notch depth is in proportion to the cross-section to ensure perfect stability.
- Fibre-loaded compound for improved belt stability.
- Precision-ground sidewalls reduce centre distance variations, vibration and uniform wedging action.
- Flex-Bonded polyester cords for equal load distribution and reduced stress from flexing.
- Non self-igniting - the belt will not catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.
- Static conductive - ISO 1813 and RMA IP3-3.
- Reduce wrapped belt drive width up to 50%.
- Increase eÿciency up to 3% over wrapped belts.
- Use smaller diameter pulleys than wrapped belts.
- Moulded notches reduce and evenly distribute thermal and bending stresses.
- Reduce drive maintenance.
- Match free system: all sizes meet Gates UNISET & V80® tolerances, can be installed without matching.
- Back idlers can be used.
Temperature Range: -30°C to +60°C
NOTE: RMA Super HC® moulded notch Powerbands® (3VX & 5VX) are rated from -57°C to +121°C.
Quickly Design Industrial Synchronous and V-Belt Drives