Specifically designed for aggressive applications, this extra heavy-duty belt construction provides extraordinary high impact strength, capacity, and wear resistance.
Predator® belts are well suited as replacement belts for applications exposed to pulsating loads or heavy shock loads, such as mining, agriculture, wood processing, oil field equipment, heavy construction and sand/gravel operations.
- Aramid Tensile Cords combine limited stretch with extraordinary strength and durability that is pound-for-pound stronger than steel.
- Bareback Cover resists debris and allows the belt to slip under extreme shock load conditions, reducing heat buildup and prolonging belt life.
- Multiple layer Tie Band provides excellent lateral rigidity to prevent belts from turning over or from coming off of the drive.
- Gates Curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for equal loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards.
of standard lengths and widths are readily available.
can cut down an existing belt in inventory to the strand width needed.
Made-To-Order Belt Lengths are available in any size from: CP (80 to 400 inch), 3VP (45 to 220 inch), 5VP (50 to 660 inch) and 8VP (100 to 660 inch). Check with Customer Service for minimum order quantity and manufacturing lead time.
pulleys as recommended by DesignFlex®
Pro drive analysis.
When application requires Predator®
belt sets, request same group/match number.
belts do not meet RMA requirements for belt static conductivity.
Belt part number is constructed by placing the (#) number of strands required followed by a slash (/) in front of the belt size.
For Example, 5/3VP800 represents a 3VP800 with 5 joined strands.
Belt product number is 8 or 9 digits constructed of product series prefix, number of strands, and belt length.
For example, 91805080 represents a "3VP" section PowerBand®
(9180) with 5 strands (5) that is 80.0 inches (080) long.
Quickly Design Industrial Synchronous and V-Belt Drives