Gates classical synchronous PowerGrip® belt offers a maintenance free and economical alternative to conventional drives like chains and gears.
Its application range extends from minimum drives (computer printers) to heavy-duty machinery (oil pumps, etc).
- Trapezoidal tooth form.
- Precisely formed and accurately spaced elastomeric teeth ensure correct engagement in the pulley grooves.
- Fibreglass tensile cords.
- Tough nylon facing protects and reinforces the tooth surface.
- Power transmission of up to 150kW and speeds of up to 10,000 rpm.
- Peripheral speed up to 80 m/s.
- Positive slip-proof engagement.
- Constant angular velocity.
- Efficiencies up to 99%.
- Maintenance free.
- Wide range of load capacities and speed ratios.
- Back idlers can be used.
Temperature Range: -35°C to +100°C
Quickly Design Industrial Synchronous and V-Belt Drives