Innovative new smart crimper includes all the necessary tools and information on-board to crimp factory-quality hose assemblies.
|The new GC32TSi™ crimper includes eCrimp™ data, a conversion calculator, user’s manual, service log, as well as diagnostic videos and documents. The crimper also offers advanced functionality to assist the operator in building factory-quality assemblies, like automatic spring-back compensation, precision crimp diameter measurement, machined die retention plates with a simple die loading system, and a self-lubricating crimper head*. The GC32TSi™ crimper provides the confidence that every single hose assembly produced on this machine meets Gates stringent crimping specifications.
- Select hose and couplings to be crimped on control panel. Images of these components will then be displayed on tablet screen along with required dies.
- Precision crimps without looking up data, adjusting crimper settings or manually measuring final crimp OD.
- After crimp is complete, the crimp OD is automatically measured and displayed on screen.
- Crimper will not fully retract until the proper crimp OD has been achieved.
- Crimper head ratchets a few degrees after each retract to re-distribute grease.
- Controller is updated where wireless internet is available, or via thumb drive.
- Tracks number of crimps and when through data logging, as well as machine maintenance.
- Rear-mounted camera ensures coupling is in full contact with dies prior to crimping.
24" high by 24-1/2" wide by 16-1/2" deep
230V, 50-60Hz, single phase and 16 amps
1/4" to 2" hose with standard die sets
3/16" (pilot line) and 2-1/2" (return line) hose with optional die sets
25-1/2" high by 31-3/4" wide by 16-1/2" deep (height adjustable)
Rack and stand sold separately
GC32TSi Crimper Promotional Video