Lock-In Savings and Lock-Out Leaks with Gates Threadless Quick-Lok™ Couplings!
- Eliminate leaks
- Increase assembly line productivity
- Lower cost of ownership
- Ideal for OEMs
Solving the Global Challenge
Featuring an innovative design for compact, power-intensive machines, Quick-Lok™ Threadless Couplings eliminate leaks and emissions, exceeding today's environmental standards the world over.
Quick as a Click! And Safe.
- Error-proof installation
- Snaps in place
- No torque required
- Visually confirms connection
- Quick connection that holds under pressure
- Increasing production line output
Quick-Lok™ Threadless Couplings go together fast and they stay together-with no leaks. That means higher productivity and less warranty claims for leakers.
With Proven durability
- Rigorous testing and simulated field conditions
- Impulse loads
- Side loads
- Flex conditions
- Extreme temperatures
- Vacuum conditions
Featuring a Leak-Free Design
Gates engineers studied standard designs, identifying potential leak paths. The result of this research is Quick-Lok™ Threadless Couplings, a patent-pending design that remains leak-free even under impulse shocks and side loads.
For Speedy Change Over
- Component ports need no modification
- Available in all common coupling and adapter configurations
- Field test proven: 1/10th the time to assemble
Going Beyond Threaded Connectors
We make the best threaded connectors in the world, and we recognize their limitations. Quick-Lok™ Threadless Couplings go together faster, easier and better than their threaded counterparts.
- Require no time to torque
- Don't need special equipment or skills to install
- Offer a visual indicator for correct torque
- Lower re-work time and less cost
- Easy to service, no special tools to lose
For service in the field, removing a Quick-Lok™ assembly is simple and intuitive. Unlike other threadless designs, no special tools are needed, just a common wrench to remove the adapter from the port in the traditional manner.
The Quick-Lok™ Family
Quick-Lok™ couplings directly replace 70% of traditional hydraulic equipment.
Compatible up to 2-wire braid pressure hoses:
- Gates MegaSys® Wire Braid Hose (SAE100R16 & SAE100R17)
- Gates MegaTech™ Hose
- Gates Truck & Bus Hose
- Industry Standard SAE100R1 and SAE100R2 Hose