Innovative New GC16XD Mini Crimper Includes Crimper, Pump And Saw To Crimp Factory Quality Hose Assemblies On The Go
Quick and accurate - it’s the ultimate portable crimping solution. Used together, our durable Mini Crimper, Pump, and Saw make it easy to crimp at remote job sites while maintaining the high quality that hydraulic applications demand.
We believe operating challenges are made to be overcome. That’s why thousands of industrial facilities, global operations, and OE manufacturers around the world choose Gates hose and hydraulic systems to power their most demanding fluid power applications.
Crimper and Pump Features:
- 1” 2-wire or ¾” 4-wire capability
- User-friendly horizontal loading for
crimping in the field
- 80 ton crimp force
- Cordless, lightweight design with integrated handle and carrying strap
- High strength, fiberglass-reinforced composite pump shroud for superior durability
- 10,000 psi, 2-liter battery-operated pump can also be used to operate Gates MC4-20 and GC32ECO crimpers
Crimper and Pump Specifications:
||GC16-21 Die Set
||GC16-22 Die Set
||GC16-33 Die Set
||GC16-34 Die Set
||GC16-35 Die Set
||GC16-37 Die Set
||Start Up Kit
||Quick Change Tool
||10K PSI Battery Pump
Note: Pump, quick-change tool, dies, and startup kit must be ordered separately.
With Gates, You Get More Than A Hose
Gates new battery-operated pump has a sealed bladder reservoir that prevents contamination and allows the pump to operate in any position. Combined with Gates new GC16XD Mini Crimper and Saw, you can make factory quality assemblies quickly and easily in the most demanding locations.
Hose Saw Features:
- Battery power provides unmatched portability and uses the same battery as the GC16XD Crimper Battery Pump
- Cuts up to 1”, 4-spiral hose
- Safety “C” clamp secures saw in cutting position
- Patented quick-adjusting locator pins make changing hose sizes easy
28V DC Portable Saw Specifications:
||19" x 12" x 8"
||No - same as pump