Low-Permeation, Premium Hose for Use on All Fuel Systems, Including Fuel Injection (MPI)
Approved for use with gasoline, diesel, bio-diesel including soybean methyl ester (SME), rapeseed methyl ester (RME), palm methyl ester (PME) per ASTM D6751, E-85, methanol, ethanol, ethanol extended gasoline, and gasohol fuels. Patented five-layer Greenshield™ barrier technology keeps fuel out of the environment while delivering peak fuel efficiency.
- Exceeds SAE J30R14T2 (except for kink resistance) as well as low-permeation requirements for CARB
- Aramid reinforcement spiral braid and thermoplastic barrier layer
- Oil, heat, ozone and abrasion resistant cover
- 225 psi working pressure rating
- Recommended for any fuel injection applications for superior service life
- Temperature rating: -40° C to 135° C continuous, up to 150°C intermittent
Note: Do not submerse in gasoline.